There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...
(Lord Byron)

Friday 15 April 2011

A Field Trip


Hello little classmates, in this occasion I’ll talking about a field trip prominent for me, specifically of my first excursión from the school, wich has was one of the best moments of my education. I went to a place very wild, whereabout to the National Reserve Clarillo River, wich is located in the Santiago’s southeast city, at the Metropolitan Region.
         This travel was by the course History and Geography, we were to this reserve to learn about the native vegetación of the Maipo river basin. We collect a lot of leaf that we take out of every tree and shrub, with order of compare them, and this way we can to learn. I went there when I was in first grade of high school, exactly when I was fourteen years old.
This trip was interesting, I liked very so much because moreover of to learn, also, I with my classmates and friends, we have fun, like climb a hight hill, and that was very funny because for the vast majority was the first time that we get tired a lot that way. Also I remember that we could bathe in the river, at least wash a little the feet. In that moment still there were not the photographics cameras like today, so I have not a lot pictures of this aventure, but I can remember everything that we did that day, as if happened yesterday. 
         Well, that's all folks, I see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. oh! vicky great, I would like to see the reserve Clarillo river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to learn.

    ReplyDelete