There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...
(Lord Byron)

Tuesday 5 April 2011

YouTube: The Best Social Network Tool ever!


  Hello little classmates, now I’ll talking about the best of all websites that until this moment has been created; I refer to YouTube. I think it is like this, because this virtual place permit you to see many videos, of any kinds, like for example the most famous videos of the last days or inclusive of the last minutes, as also the music’s videos of my bands and singers favourites, and also any movies’s traillers that they still are not in the cinema’s show-bill. 
  I started to using it frecuently when for first time my family installed the conection to Internet in our house for 3 years ago, exactly in year 2008. Before this date, I only  I had heard it of word, but I don't remember exactly when I saw it for first time in all my life.
  As you could understand, what that time was for me a new experience totally, for this reason was that one time that I started using this website, I could not leave it to use until today. If would depend of my time dispotition, I would use it everyday, but I am concient that I must fulfill with my works's university, so I try use it as maximum time once to week.
  I love it this site because this permit me to get fun, to make gymnastics, or to learn some dances's step from my house, moreover that I can see the I can see the music's videos that not appear in the T.V. channels commons, like I told previously. 
  Well, that's all folks, I see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. uyyyyyyyyy is the same like camilojajajja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too really like youtube, is great. there I can see videos of my favorite artists and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lots of great things to watch on youtube. A great site!

    ReplyDelete