There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...
(Lord Byron)

Tuesday 15 May 2012

The best place I've ever been to



The best place in that I´ve been is part of the Chile´s small North, specifically the Caldera Harbor. This town is located in the Region Third. This trip I did just two weeks ago, and is the best field trip that I has ever.

I went with five colleagues more: Pia, Rocío, Fernanda, Rodrigo, Guillermo and me. We participated of a FONDECYT project: “Scenarios new of environment fragility associate to risk incrementing and degradation in intermediates cities of Chile”, investigation that the Geography teacher Carmen Paz Castro supervise, and Rocío with Rodrigo are working for their career thesis. We were to poll the Caldera’s people about their perception into the natural risk, like earthquakes, tsunami, flood, principally.
This trip had duration of four days and five nights, because only the transfer by bus took twelve hours from Santiago to Region Third and come back too.
We knew many landscapes very very beautiful: English Bay; beach La Virgen; beach Agata; the nature´s sanctuary orbicular granite; the wetland in the mouth of Copiapó river; part of deserted; and many cultural attractions like the Caldera´s Paleontologic Museum; the Rail Museum; the square central; between the that I remember best.
Also, we ate a lot of sea food and fish, and in the personal field, we knew us a lot, we tell us any secrets, loves and pain, that each has lived.
Really I wanted to know many places more, like Copiapó, the desert inside; and many more, but I must to wait to when I have money for spend it in to know my whole country. 
Well, that’s all folks, I see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment